Leica OH - 2 Microscope
Leica OH-2 Microscope
Keep original and add: The Leica OH2 is a model that has a unique optical design that allows independent control of focus & zoom to the surgeon and face to face assistant, via M680 optics. For those surgeons who have used this in the past and like it, this is a rare opportunity to buy one. Plus, like all our scopes, it’s completely refurbished with a warranty!
Leica OH - 2 Microscope Features
- Independent Focus and Zoom for Both Surgeon and Assistant
- Mitaka “free floating” clutch-release floorstand.
- M680 optics
- 2 0-180 degree inclinable binoculars
- 4 10x widefield eyepieces
- Hand-grips for motorized independent focus and zoom