Thank you for visiting the website for Prescott’s, Inc. and its affiliates (“Company”, “we”, “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
What information do we collect?
Information you provide
We may collect personal information about you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and other contact information; professional and employment information, such as your title; user behavioral information, such as your geo-location, IP address, browser type, operating system, device identification number and navigation behavior from actions you take on the Site.
We collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us, and automatically when you navigate through the Site.
The information we collect through our Site or otherwise may include information you provide by filling out forms, including information provided at the time you register for an account, subscribe to a service we offer, post material or content on the Site, or request further information or services from us. We may ask you to provide information when you report a problem. We also collect records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us, your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes, the fulfillment of your orders, and your search queries on the Site. We also collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, through our marketing initiatives and events, and when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
You acknowledge that all personal information you provide to us is true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, such as details of your visit to the Site, location data, and logs and your IP address, browser type, and operating system. The information we collect automatically may not include personal information, but we do not maintain or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. This information helps us improve our Site and deliver a better experience to you.
Information collected from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contracts with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any governmental or regulatory requests.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes providing information for purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purpose for which we disclosed it.
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, sale of company assets or ownership interests, dissolution, reorganization, restructuring, acquisition or other sale or transfer of some of all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- Cookies. Cookies uniquely identify your device or user account associated with the Site. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, your ability to use some features or areas of the Site may be limited.
- Geo-location services. When you enable a location-based service, we may collect information about your location for demographic purposes and to match your location to services we provide. Your browser may use various technologies to determine location. You may opt-out of geo-location collection by changing the settings of your browser or device.
- Web server logs. We gather certain information, such as IP addresses, browser type and clickstream data, automatically and store it in log files. We do not link this data to other information we collect about you.
These technologies are used to remember your settings, track your movement through our Site, gather demographic information about our users as a whole, analyze trends, perform diagnostic services such as error reporting in order to improve the Site, and perform data analysis. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from companies such as Google Analytics on an individual and aggregated basis. For more information about the privacy practices and opt-out for Google Analytics, click here.
How do we respond to do not track signals?
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that allows you to tell website you visit that you do not want your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not uniform across browsers and not widely supported. The Site is not set up to respond to “do not track” signals.
What are your privacy rights?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in marketing or promotional emails, or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Your Account. You may review, change or terminate your account at any time. If you change or terminate your account information, it may not apply to orders that you placed prior to the change and we may still need to access, use and disclose your information to fulfill your order or request.
How do we keep your information safe?
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
Our Site is not intended for children under 13/ years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site, register for an account or make any purchases through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.