Leica M400 Microscope
Refurbished ENT Surgical Microscope
The Leica M400 is a great option for simple or advanced ENT procedures.
Besides the integrated halogen illumination with coaxial light beam there is also an optional light intensifier or a xenon light source. The standard configuration has a wide range of accessories for shared viewing and documentation. Thanks to its compact design, surgery is more comfortable and more efficient.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Integrated halogen illumination with a fast lamp quick-changer
- Optional Xenon illumination
- 5-step magnification changer
- Large depth of field range
- Adaptability of various video and photo systems
- Asepsis for all controls
- Easy-to-use balancing system
- Laser adaptability
- Because of the simple balancing system, the Leica M400 with accessories is brought into a state of equilibrium with only a few adjustments movements. Once balanced, the microscope is incredibly easy to move, yet remains exactly at any desired position.