Leica M720 OH5 Microscope
Refurbished Neuro Spine Surgical Microscope
The Leica M720 OH5 surgical microscope for use in neurosurgery and minimally invasive spine procedures. Leica has redesigned the acclaimed 500-series optics carrier to offer a more compact, maneuverable, and ergonomically improved M720 optics carrier. Surgeons familiar with the Leica OH4 M525 and Leica OH3 M520 surgical microscopes will recognize the OH5 floor stand with its design by Mitaka. Experience extraordinary long reach and industry highest overhead clearance while maintaining the stability of movement.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished neuro spine surgical microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used neuro spine surgical microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. The Leica M720 OH5 is refurbished to custom order requirements, brought to OEM specification in like new condition, and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
Leica M720 OH5 Features:
- APO OptiChrome Obejective lens with 200mm-500mm variable working distance
- Speed Spot focusing
- Leica 115° Butterfly-Binoculars
- Dual 300W Xenon Illumination
- True Auto Balance and Intraoperative Balance
- Protective Lens for premium viewing in sterile environment
- Touch Screen User interface
- Integrated High Definition Monitor
Leica M720 OH5 Additional benefits:
- BrightCare Plus for patient safety
- AutoIris- Light diameter Control
- (SAI) Small Angle Illumination
- 30-second complete reboot cycle
Ready for Image-Guided Surgery and Fluorescence Systems