Leica M841 Microscope
Refurbished Ophthalmology Surgical Microscope
The Leica M840 and M841 surgical microscopes are the full ophthalmic suite successor to the heralded Leica M690 ophthalmic surgical microscope. The M840 and M841 both have tremendous visual acuity and reliable red-reflex, enhanced with the Leica otto-flex technology, Opti-Chrome design, Quad-Zoom stereo illumination, and Apochromatic lenses.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished ophthalmic surgical microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used ophthalmology microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. The Leica M840 and M841 are refurbished to custom order requirements, brought to OEM specification in like new condition, and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Leica ultra low binocular for ergonomic comfort
- OptiChrome optical design for high resolution and contrast
- Leica Apochromatic f175 or f200 65mm objective lens
- Otto-flex red reflex enhancement illumination
- Quad Zoom, four zoom paths for 100% stereo illumination
- Leica M841 control unit with user interface
- Leica 2D inline camera
- Leica M841 XY, multiplex foot pedal 14 function control
- Assistant observer with optional dual wing assistant