Leica M844 F40
Ophthalmic Surgical Microscope
The Leica M844 F40 is among the most premium in ophthalmic surgical microscopes to date. Experience the high resolution clarity of Leica optics with no light lost to main surgeon or assistant with patient-safe low-light levels through direct illumination for optimal contrast and color. Switching the assistant stereo observer between left and right is seamless with the rotating beam splitter that additionally features a rear facing video port.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished ophthalmic microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used ophthalmology microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. Leica M844 F40 is refurbished to custom order requirements, brought to OEM specification in like new condition, and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Quad Zoom features 4 independent beam paths
- Main and Secondary direct illumination, 12V 50W halogen
- Ottoflex Red Reflex Enhancement, 7mm-80mm diameter
- APO chromatic corrected optics
- 0° assistant rotating observer for temporal approach
- Built in rear facing video port
- IR, UV -barrier filters
- Motorized tilt, +15°/-50°
- F40 floor stand with 4 electromagnetic brakes
- Adjustable Gas Spring Balancing
- Touch Screen Control Unit with Video Stream
- 14 function foot pedal
- Video ready display and rear facing video port
- Supports Video Camera and Recording
- Wide-Angle Fundus Viewing Equipment Ready
- Slit Lamp, Re-Inverters and Laser compatible