Leica OH3 M520 Microscope
Refurbished Neuro Spine Surgical Microscope
Leica OH3 M520 neurosurgical and spine microscope features Leica’s M520 optics carrier which boasts a variable focal range of 207mm-470mm in a compact, easy to maneuver design. Whether for use in craniotomy, spine or plastics, and reconstructive surgeries, the M520 is among the best optics platforms offering visual acuity in a wide 65mm field of view. The compact OH3 floor stand is easy to maneuver in the operating room yet extends to provide an impressive overhead clearance and reach for more options in positioning, even in a small O.R. With dual 300W xenon illumination and an incredible cost value to features provided, this is a microscope worth your attention.
Leica OH3 M520 Service and Repairs
Prescott’s offers convenient service and repair options on the Leica OH3 M520 microscope. Whether you choose full-service contract options, preventative maintenance, or time and material. Prescott’s can provide quality surgical microscope services to keep your investment running even after OEM services no longer support it.
With national service coverage and the largest network of service technicians in the country, Prescott’s can reduce your cost, and reduce equipment downtime. With over 30 years of experience and factory-trained staff you can trust your microscope in our hands.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished Neuro Spine Scopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used neuro spine microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. The Leica OH3 M520 is refurbished to custom order requirements, brought to OEM specification in like-new condition, and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
Leica OH-3 M520 Pricing
Pricing for this surgical microscope is dependent on a number of factors. We are happy to provide more details on cost and availability at 1-800-438-3937 or +1-719-481-2268 outside of the U.S. You can also use the contact form at the bottom of this page to request pricing on the M520 or any other microscope in our catalog.
Jacob is an amazing rep. I can call him for anything anytime and he is great to Walk me through my problem or is here to get it fixed. He was super helpful to me this year as we are buying a new microscope. I was able to ask him questions. The service contracts have saved our facility many times, as our microscopes are really old.Melyssa LaRoseOR Supervisor
Prescott's has excellent customer service and our office is always well taken care of. The representatives have a great turnaround time in getting parts/fixing our microscopes.Alivia WolfordClinical Supervisor, ENT Associates of San Diego
Prescott’s has been a pleasure to work with. Their response time and professionalism is second to none in their field.Damion SchinnererDivision Director of Clinical Engineering, AdventHealth
It is rare in this day and age to find a level of dedication and customer service that this company clearly offers. I would recommend them without reservation to any institution that had microscope needs.Kimberly A. Lucey, M.D.KAL/cad
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Premium Leica M520 optics with OptiChrome™ technology
- True overhead design for superior reach and clearance
- Complete auto-balance by “push at one-button”
- Intraoperative autobalance
- Precision mechanics for unmatched ease of intraoperative movement
- Lightweight compact design for ease in transport, placement and storage
- Six built-in electromagnetic brakes
- Motorized inclination and tilt function
- Robotic ability for tool tracking in combination with IGS systems
- Motorized zoom and focus via multifocal lens from 207mm to 470mm,speed adjustable
- Two completely independent 300 Watt Xenon arc-illumination system
- Diameter and light intensity of the illumination field continuously adjustable
- Ergonomic, multifunctional handles, optional foot switch and mouth switch control
- Full IGS compatible including the dual imaging system, the Leica DI C 500
- ISUS Intelligent Set Up System
- Quality and reliability by designing to the highest standards applicable