Leica OH-3 M520 Microscope
Refurbished Neuro Spine Surgical Microscope
Leica OH-3 M520 Neuro surgical and Spine Microscope features Leica’s M520 optics carrier which boasts variable focal range of 207mm-470mm in a compact, easy to maneuver design. Whether for use in craniotomy, spine or plastics and reconstructive surgeries, the M520 is among the best optics platforms offering visual acuity in a wide 65mm field of view. The compact OH3 floor stand is easy to maneuver in the operating room yet extends to provide an impressive overhead clearance and reach for more options in positioning, even in a small O.R. With dual 300W xenon illumination and an incredible cost value to features provided, this is a microscope worth your attention.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished neuro spine surgical microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used neuro spine microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. The Leica OH-3 M520 is refurbished to custom order requirements, brought to OEM specification in like new condition, and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Premium Leica M520 optics with OptiChrome™ technology
- True overhead design for superior reach and clearance
- Complete auto-balance by “push at one-button”
- Intraoperative autobalance
- Precision mechanics for unmatched ease of intraoperative movement
- Lightweight compact design for ease in transport, placement and storage
- Six built-in electromagnetic brakes
- Motorized inclination and tilt function
- Robotic ability for tool tracking in combination with IGS systems
- Motorized zoom and focus via multifocal lens from 207mm to 470mm,speed adjustable
- Two completely independent 300 Watt Xenon arc-illumination system
- Diameter and light intensity of the illumination field continuously adjustable
- Ergonomic, multifunctional handles, optional foot switch and mouth switch control
- Full IGS compatible including the dual imaging system, the Leica DI C 500
- ISUS Intelligent Set Up System
- Quality and reliability by designing to the highest standards applicable