MediCap USB 200 SD Capture System
Microscope Video System
The MediCap USB200 lets you easily capture full motion video or still images from your exisiting medical imaging equipment. It works with ultrasounds, endoscopes, intraoral cameras, surgical microscopes, and most video imaging devices.
The USB200 is very easy to use. No special training or installation is needed. Plug the USB200 into your imaging equipment and press a button or tap a footswitch
to start saving video and still images – it’s that simple! Your video and images are saved to a convenient USB flash drive. Remove the drive from the USB200 and
insert it in the USB connector on your laptop or PC. It’s a snap to transfer the captured files and start harnessing the power of digital imaging.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Captures and stores video and still images on a USB flash drive. Works with existing ultrasounds, endoscopes, C-Arms, surgical microscopes, etc.
- Color LCD monitor on front panel. Bright, crisp color screen facilitates easy navigation and confirmation of image capture.
- Easy installation. Just plug it in and start capturing.
- Little or no training needed. Simply push a button to capture a video or still image of what you’re watching on your monitor.
- Affordable. Revolutionary technology allows the USB200 to be priced at a level any practice, clinic or hospital can afford.
- Small, portable, and rugged. The USB200’s compact design easily fits on medical equipment carts and is designed for demanding hospital environments.
- Powerful, friendly features. Capture via button, foot switch, or the trigger on your imaging device. Review your captured images and video on your monitor.