New Mobile Microscope for ENT and Ophthalmology
Prescott’s Featherlite Microscope, designed for the ophthalmologist, ENT and dental physician on the move. The Prescott’s Featherlite microscope will disassemble in less than 5 minutes and can be transported in either one or two luggage cases provided with the microscope, depending upon your customized configuration. Whether you are making plans for international outreach or bring your equipment to multiple locations, this portable surgical ophthalmology, ENT or dental microscope platform has been designed for you.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished ophthalmic microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used ophthalmology microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. Prescott’s Featherlite Microscope is manufactured new and custom configured to each order and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- 5-Step Apochromatic Magnification Changer
- Fine Focus Objective lenses: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm and 400mm
- 60W LED or 12V 150W Halogen Illumination
- 2 Samsonite Luggage cases with foam padding for easy airline or vehicle transport
- 1 Custom Pelican Case for maximum protection and ease of transport
- Custom configuration for ENT , Ophthalmology and Dental Surgery
- Assistant Co-Observation Kit
- Motorized XY Coupling for Ophthalmolgy
- Integrated 4K Video and Recording Capability