Prescott’s OmniPlus OSM200 Microscope
New ENT Surgical Microscope
Incorporating everything needed to fully concentrate on the procedure at hand. For better results, everyday. With its compact, flexible and robust design, the OSM200 stand is suited for any size operating room.
Prescott’s OmniPlus OSM200 Dental Surgical Microscope is manufactured new for restorative dentistry, endodontics, implantology and periodontics. Prescott’s cost effective solution for all specialized dental procedures allows you to obtain the best in current surgical microscope technology at a fraction of the cost. This surgical ophthalmology microscope has 4K video, 64GB of storage, and can be paired with a remote control or smartphone.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Superior brightness approximating natural light, CRI 92
- Long lasting bulb, estimated life 50,000 hours
- 5700K Color Temperature
- Turret Design on LED will accept multiple cable sizes
- Silicon based liquid fiber optic cable for improved light transmission
- Fine focus objective lens
- 12 mm of focus travel
- Multiple working distances available
- 5 Step Apochromatic mag changer
- Real Magnification 2.7X through 17X
- Combing the Prescott’s “Endo Wedge” with inclinable 0-180 binocular provides surgeon with maximum flexibility in dental procedures.
- When procedure space is at a premium take advantage of Prescott’s wallmount, while sacrificing nothing in performance.
- Integrated 4K Streaming video and still image capturing
- 64G memory
- Integrated camera can be paired with phone, tablet, or remote control
- Designated HDMI cable for monitor display
- Designated data cable for data transfer