Prescott’s OmniPlus OSM200 Dental Microscope
New Dental Surgical Microscope
Prescott’s OmniPlus OSM200 Dental Surgical Microscope is manufactured new for restorative dentistry, endodontics, implantology and periodontics. Prescott’s cost effective solution for all specialized dental procedures allows you to obtain the best in current surgical microscope technology at a fraction of the cost. This surgical microscope has 4K video, 64GB of storage, and can be paired with a remote control or smartphone.
Prescott’s OmniPlus OSM200 Service and Repairs
Prescott’s offers convenient service and repair options on the Prescott’s OmniPlus OSM200 microscope. Whether you choose full service contract options, preventative maintenance, or time and material. Prescott’s can provide quality surgical microscope services to keep your investment running even after OEM services no longer support it.
With national service coverage and the largest network of service technicians in the country, Prescott’s can reduce your cost, and reduce equipment down-time. With over 30 years of experience and factory trained staff you can trust your OmniPlus OSM200 in our hands.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished surgical microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used or new dental microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. Prescott’s OmniPlus OSM200 is manufactured new to custom order requirements and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
Jacob is an amazing rep. I can call him for anything anytime and he is great to Walk me through my problem or is here to get it fixed. He was super helpful to me this year as we are buying a new microscope. I was able to ask him questions. The service contracts have saved our facility many times, as our microscopes are really old.Melyssa LaRoseOR Supervisor
Prescott's has excellent customer service and our office is always well taken care of. The representatives have a great turnaround time in getting parts/fixing our microscopes.Alivia WolfordClinical Supervisor, ENT Associates of San Diego
Prescott’s has been a pleasure to work with. Their response time and professionalism is second to none in their field.Damion SchinnererDivision Director of Clinical Engineering, AdventHealth
It is rare in this day and age to find a level of dedication and customer service that this company clearly offers. I would recommend them without reservation to any institution that had microscope needs.Kimberly A. Lucey, M.D.KAL/cad
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- 200W Halogen or 60W LED Illumination
- Integrated 4K Video Streaming, Image Capturing and Recording
- Fine-Focus Objective Lens
- Variable Objective Lens f200-f300mm working distance
- Superior brightness approximating natural light, CRI 92
- Long lasting bulb, estimated life 50,000 hours
- 5700K Color Temperature
- Turret Design on LED will accept multiple cable sizes
- Silicon based liquid fiber optic cable for improved light transmission
- Fine focus objective lens
- 12 mm of focus travel
- Multiple working distances available
- 5 Step Apochromatic mag changer
- Real Magnification 2.7X through 17X
- Integrated 4K Streaming video and still image capturing
- 64G memory
- Integrated camera can be paired with phone, tablet, or remote control
- Designated HDMI cable for monitor display
- Designated data cable for data transfer
Wall Mount and Ceiling Mount
When procedure space is at a premium take advantage of Prescott’s wall-mount or custom ceiling-mount, while sacrificing nothing in performance.