Prescott’s Wall Mount Microscope
Wall Mounted Microscope for ENT and Ophthalmology
We found that often our customers want to change from a floor stand to a wall mount, but we also learned that a lot of wall mounts don’t offer any degree of flexibility for the user. The Prescott’s Wall Mount Surgical Microscope platform can vary the length of the flex arm as well as the swing arm to ideally position the microscope head. Prescott’s Wall Mount Surgical Microscope accommodates the New Omni Plus, refurbished Zeiss, refurbished Moeller-Wedel or Storz Global Microscope heads. Manufactured in the USA and backed by our full 2-year warranty.
Please call 1-800-438-3937 or click here to email for additional information.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished ophthalmic microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used ophthalmology microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. Prescott’s Wall Mount Microscope is refurbished to custom order requirements, brought to OEM specification in like new condition, and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Office procedures (ear exams, wax cleaning)
- In-line video camera system
- Different objective lenses can be ordered
- Upgradeable binoculars
- 15″ arm extension bar
- The Prescott’s system can vary the length of the flex arm as well as the swing arm to ideally position the microscope head. The Prescott wall mount accommodates Zeiss Microscope heads.
- Prescott’s fiber optic cable
- 150 watt illumination. Optional: LED 60 watt illumination
- Five step manual magnification changer
- Prescott’s straight binoculars
- Counter balanced flex arm
- Adjustable hand grip
- 48 mm interchangeable objective lens
- Prescott’s fine focus objective lens f-250mm