Sony MCC-1000MD 3CCD HD Video Camera
Surgical Microscope 3CCD HD Camera
The MCC-1000MD full 3CCD HD medical video camera is designed to deliver a high level of detail for microsurgery applications, the MCC-1000MD camera head combines three Exmor™ R CMOS sensors. This sensor, combined with Sony’s leading image-processing technology, means the MCC-1000MD offers the sensitivity of F20, a signal-to-noise ratio of 63 dB, and a horizontal resolution of 1,000 TV lines or more.
The MCC-1000MD can capture Full HD images with 1,080 effective scanning lines even in progressive format, allowing you to see details and movement in videos with greater clarity than in interlaced format. Simultaneous video outputs from two MCC-1000MD units can be synchronized, allowing capture of HD 3D stereoscopic video images. These 3D images can be displayed on Sony’s 4K 3D surgical monitors, such as the LMD-X310MT and LMDX550MT,
and can be recorded by Sony’s HVO-3300MT 3D medical recorder.
Need a high definition medical monitor, video adapter and recording capability? Contact Prescott’s today for a complete video system quote.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- High Sensitivity designed for near darkness
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode
- Various outputs for flexible connectivity: HDMI/HD-SDI/S-Video/Composite
- 1/2.8-type Exmor R CMOS Image Sensor, RGB 3CMOS type
- Fluorescein Mode
- Convenient Footswitch Operation
- Compact and Lightweight Camera Head Unit
- Flexible Choice of Camera Cable Length, 5M/6M/10M
- Picture Profile
- Compatible with Zeiss, Leica, Alcon, Haag Streit, Moller-Wedel