Sony PVM-2551MD OLED Monitor
The monitor that sets your surgical sights higher.
Welcome to a new realm of surgical clarity, accuracy, and brilliance. Introducing Sony’s PVM-2551MD much anticipated 25-inch medical OLED monitor, featuring TRIMASTER EL technology, for a wide variety of endoscopic and surgical applications. OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is the next-generation flat-panel screen technology with exceptional image quality which outperforms liquidcrystal display (LCD).
For more than 20 years, Sony has been a trusted and reliable source for surgeons, offering high-quality monitors with exceptional picture quality for a variety of surgical endoscopic and laparoscopic camera applications. The groundbreaking invention of Sony’s original OLED panel together with a newly developed dedicated OLED processor establishes a new, improved standard of surgical image viewing.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Largest color range of any Sony monitor.
- Can be mounted on arm, stand or wall mount.
- Designed for ease of cleaning.
- One-touch key-inhibit to activate/deactivate control panel.
- Accurate color reproduction in dark areas.
- 20 memory presets to save/load settings like color and gamma.
- Virtually no motion blur.