Zeiss OPMI Lumera 700
Refurbished Ophthalmology Surgical Microscope
Zeiss OPMI Lumera 700 provides the latest in ophthalmic technology as Zeiss’ flagship surgical microscope for Vitreo-Retinal and Cataract Surgery. Designed for integration of several visualization technologies and video imaging in to one single platform. The OPMI Lumera 700 provides surgeons a seamless, integrated operating microscope allowing for improved surgical outcomes.
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished ophthalmic surgical microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used ophthalmology microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. The Zeiss OPMI Lumera 700 is refurbished to custom order requirements, brought to OEM specification in like new condition, and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
- Overhead display
- integrated assistant observer
- Stereo Coaxial Illumination
- Xenon, LED or Halogen Light source option
- Integrated Keratoscope
- Fluorescent Filter, UV, IR and Blue Blocking Filters
- Fast Focus for quick change between two focal planes
- integrated Slit Illumination
- Fundus Viewing System Compatible, including Resight 700 and 500
- Wireless Foot Control