Zeiss OPMI Pentero 900 Microscope
Refurbished Neuro Spine Microscope
The Zeiss OPMI Pentero 900 neuro and spine surgical microscope builds upon the successful platform of the OPMI Pentero and further incorporates updated visualization methods and a fully integrated High Definition video chain.
The Zeiss OPMI Pentero 900 now supports Infrared 800, Flow 800, Blue 400 and Yellow 560 fluorescence modes for enhanced visualization of diseased tissue, vascular systems and blood flow dynamics.
. Features include:
- Varioskop, Apochromatic 200-500mm working distance
- Laser Autofocus
- Multi-Vision with Image Overlay and Data Display
- Superlux 330 with dual 300W Xenon illumination
- Auto Balance via push button
- Auto Vacuum Drape
- Integrated High Definition Video Camera, Recording and Editing
- On-Board High Definition Monitor for Video Streaming or Touchscreen User Interface
- Supports Navigation, Infrared 800, Flow 800, Blue 400, Yellow 560
- LAN and DICOM interface
- Wireless Foot Control
- Zeiss F170/F260 Foldable Binocular Tube
About Surgical Microscope Refurbishing
Why Buy Refurbished from Prescott’s?
Prescott’s carries a full line of refurbished neuro and spine surgical microscopes from leading brands, such as Carl Zeiss and Leica, for every surgical application. Prescott’s unique re-manufacturing process allows us to provide you with the highest quality in used neuro and spine microscopes available for a fraction of the cost. The Zeiss OPMI Pentero 900 is refurbished to custom order requirements, brought to OEM specification in like new condition, and covered with a warranty. Prescott’s is ISO 13485:2016. We ship worldwide.